On a Environmental-health level
- Fire resistance : Our tiles have been tested by the (CSTB) BFL-S2 Scientific and Technical Centre for Building (insert photo logoCSTB): the highest ranking on the flooring type.
- Abrasion: Our tiles are highly resistant to abrasion (see our Technical data sheet)
- Compressive Strength : Our floor system is designed to endure compression up to 50 metric tons per Sq2 to M2 (see our Technical Data Sheet)
- No V.O.Cs or Volatile Organic Compounds : DALLECO received the highest rating (A+) from the laboratory Eurofins. Our tiles safe for nurseries / schools / children bedrooms…
- Phthalates : our tiles do not contain suspicious phthalate.
Phtalate Free – V.O.C Free – Excellent fire resistance etc… (Data Sheet on demand)